One in-demand vacant position in Surrey, British Columbia is the Maintenance Laborer job provided by Alpha Bravo Charlie Maintenance Ltd and available in Surrey, British Columbia Canada. You are welcome to submit your application if this is the kind of job you need
A Maintenance Laborer should definitely have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field which should enable you to have a stronger claim to the vacant position.
The position of a Maintenance Laborer comes with a lot of challenges and it will also depend heavily on the company you are going to be working for. For this job, however, you are expected to have the skills that are listed below and also ensure you apply early to stay ahead of the competition.
The salary for this position is between $18.75 per hour to $23 per hour. It is full-time employment which would be vital if you decide to pursue a permanent resident permit in Canada.
Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
Experience: No experience
- You are to spread sand or salt on sidewalks to help provide control for snow or ice;
- Ensure you maintain and clean up the sidewalks, streets, roads, and public grounds;
- Assist in routine maintenance and repair of equipment;
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment;
- Collect and load refuse on garbage trucks;
- You will help sweep debris and clean up snow from streets, sidewalks, building grounds, and other areas;
- You will also be responsible to load snow and debris into carts or trucks;
- Put the cement and other materials into cement mixers;
- You also need to spread concrete and asphalt on road surfaces using shovels, rakes, and hand tampers
More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Work Site Environment
Outdoors; At heights; Wet/damp; Noisy; Odours; Dusty; Hot
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks;
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking;
- physically demanding;
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
How Do I Apply as Customer Service Supervisor?
- If you wish to work as a Maintenance Laborer in Canada this year, you can do that with these easy steps below;
- Ensure that you meet all the requirements to work in Canada. And also ensure that you have all the skills or majority of them listed above;
- Submit your application online by email email@example.com and then await a response from the employer. If you are in Canada already, you could easily mail it to the following address 6087 Boundary Drive East Surrey, BC V3X 2C3
- You can also follow up on your application by sending out a reminder email weekly.
- If you are selected for the job, you will be required to apply for a visa using the job offer letter given to you as proof of job offer from Canada;
- You are also advised to submit your application letter for the job early. The expiration date to apply is provided below;
- When you have obtained your visa, you could apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN) while in Canada.